We have a participative culture with an open door policy. Teams can always approach t for any support. We have a culture of cross-functional collaboration where teams of all schools/colleges work together in camaraderie. Teachers are empowered to take decisions that enhance parents’ satisfaction without having to worry about hierarchy or protocol.
We have various forums where teams communicate and share information, views, learning, and feedback with an aim of improving the work environment. Examples of these forums are:
- Team Hearts and Minds – This is a forum for new hires where opinions and feedback are invited on their experience of working with us.
- Round Table – This is a forum where Directors/Managers/Principals/Administrators have an open discussion with all team and staff members over lunch or tea to share their views, information, opinions and laughter.
- Job Chats – This is a forward looking one on one forum with reporting to Principals/ Management of the Institution to discuss performance and areas of improvement.
- Principal’s Address – This is a forum where the Institution gets together to discuss their performance and the way forward.
- Team Departmental Communication – This is a forum where teams meet to discuss their department’s performance and methods to move forward.